Randall L Vonderheide PC - Logo

Attorney at Law

Phone: (765) 423-2557

Fax: (765) 423-4544

300 Main Street, Suite #500
Lafayette, IN 47901

Does your Child Support Order need a modification?

When was the last time you reviewed your child support order? If any of these events have happened, you may be entitled to a modification of child support:

  1. One year has passed since the last support order;
  2. You have lost a job and are now making less money;
  3. Your ex has a better paying job;
  4. No more day care expenses for the children;
  5. You have a new child;
  6. The premiums for health insurance have changed; and
  7. The emancipation of a minor child.

The attorneys at Vonderheide & Knecht have over 65 years of family law experience. If you find yourself needing a child support modification, you should immediately hire an experienced family law attorney that you can trust such as those at Vonderheide & Knecht because you have a lot at stake on the outcome.

Filed to Ask a Lawyer, Family & Divorce

Back to Blog